RENT PAYMENT GUIDE AND RESOURCES
Reminder for Residents: Rent is due on or before the 1st day of each month.
- You can pay electronically, by check, or by money order. Rent cannot be paid in cash.
- Keep proof of payment (examples: copy of a check, money order stub receipt, bank statement showing cleared check or electronic funds transfer) in a safe place.
- Talk to management office staff if you have questions about your rent payment, your payment will be late, or you are having trouble paying your rent.
- Ask for help - there are local and state resources that may be able to help you pay rent or other bills if you fall behind.
Remember, please come talk to the management office. We are here to help and want to find a solution that allows you to stay in your home. Our mission is to work with you and help you stay in your home and avoid legal action and/or eviction.
Click a link below for important information about what can happen if you don’t pay rent (before court and during court), definitions of common terms, and a list of resources if you need help paying rent or other bills.
- Resident Rent Payment Guide (ENGLISH)
- Resident Rent Payment Guide (SPANISH)
- Resident Rent Payment Guide (PORTUGUESE)
- Resident Rent Payment Guide (CHINESE - SIMPLIFIED)
- Resident Rent Payment Guide (RUSSIAN)
- Resident Rent Payment Guide (VIETNAMESE)
- Resident Rent Payment Guide (KHMER)
- Resident Rent Payment Guide (HAITIAN-CREOLE)
- Resident Rent Payment Guide (SOMALI)
- Resident Rent Payment Guide (ARABIC)
I love this place! Many amenities on site! I love the pool in the summer... the neighbors are nice and polite and the staff in blue hill village are very helpful and pleasant. The Maintenance staff always on time and very polite... if you are looking for a nice peaceful neighborhood to live in this is definitely the place!!!!- Current Resident